Most women find it very easy to shop for good clothes and accessories, but fail to neglect their busts which actually deserves good bras. Here are eight tips you should remember when buying your next bra:
- Go for a fitting before buying your next bra. Every good bra store has a professional fitter ready to measure.
- Go for a bra fitting again if you lose or gain 10 pounds or more, are pregnant or have just had a baby.
- Try the bras in stores before you part with your cash. Bras are like shoes, no two ever fits the same.
- A good bra won’t come cheap so prepare to spend ££ to get a good bra.
- Go for versatile bras that can be strapped, strapless and mono-strapped.
- Go for bras in colours that will match pieces in your wardrobe.
- Opt for bras in styles that flatter your bust. So for women with broad shoulders, go for bras with narrow set straps, and so on.
- The bra straps around the body should be firm but very comfortable.
Tips sourced from FashionAndStylePolice