For the premiere of the movie ’76 at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival, actresses Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Ufuoma McDermott, rocked black jumpsuits showing off their different styles.
45 Ankara Jumpsuits That Will Inspire Your Next Trip To Your Tailor’s
See more photos below:
Omoni opted to spice up her jumpsuit with a black and gold belt, a floral prints headband and Ivory high heels.
Ufuoma spiced up her outfit with a monochrome purse.
Uche spiced up her jumpsuit with an embellished bag.
- Annie Idibia, Mercy Aigbe, Grace Ama, Others Pose In Pink Robes On The Set of ”Single Ladies”
- Adesua Etomi,Chioma Onyenwe,Linda Ejiofor,Omoni Oboli Sizzle On Vanguard Allure’s Latest Issue
- RMD, Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Others, At Okafor’s Law Premiere At The TIFF 2016
- A Look At Omoni Oboli’s Different Show-Stopping Styles At The TIFF In Canada
- Photos From Omoni Oboli’s Star-Studded ”Wives On Strike” Movie Premiere
- Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha and Ufuoma McDermott In ”Wives On Strike” Photo Shoot