The Blogger Point is the first blogger’s agency and established bloggers platform in Nigeria founded by fashion blogger Maryam Salam, popularly known as Fashionbydaisy with the aim to connect Nigerian bloggers with brands, build a community and platform for Nigerian bloggers to connect and express themselves and support bloggers to build their brand and improve their skills.
The Blogger Point will be hosting US-based Nigerian MUA, blogger and photographer Ronke Raji during a beauty and photography workshop on the 13th of November 2016 at 6D Shafi Sule, off Wole Olateju, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos alongside Nigerian beauty brands Doranne beauty and Beauty Revolution.
Attendees to the beauty and photography workshop will include bloggers from different niches, beauty entrepreneurs and editors. All attendees are allowed to take pictures or record video of the LIVE workshop.
This is a chance for The blogger point to bring bloggers together and also connect them with brands. Coverage of this event would help to support the bloggers and promote the value of The blogger point in Nigeria fashion industry.
We encourage all media’s to make us aware of their partnership for us to include them on the event flyers. Also, we request partnering media’s to publish a pre-event article about the event and an after-event article to follow up the pre-event post. Your involvement in supporting this event is appreciated by The blogger point, Ronke Raji, the sponsors and bloggers.
Images from the event will be forwarded to media’s requesting for follow-up images via email after the event.
The blogger point would like to thank all sponsors of the event most especially beauty brands Doranne beauty and Beauty Revolution for their support.
The Blogger Point Press Office
- Akinwunmi Ambode, Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Adebola Williams, Other Stakeholders Laud YEN’s Initiative At YAWEC2017
- AMBODE, EZEIGBO, ADEBOLA, OYEBODE & OTTO TO SPEAK AT YAWEC2017
- [Photos] Femi Otedola And Family Step Out In Style To His Daughter Temi’s Fashion Event
- Photos From ”3 Creatives 1 Night In Lagos” Fashion Networking Event
- Eniola Badmus, Omoni Oboli, Iyabo Ojo, Other Stars Attend ”Brother Jekwu” Movie Premiere
- The List – Davido, Falz, Olamide Get Multiple Nominations At The 2016 City People Entertainment Awards