Tania Omotayo looks beautiful as the cover star for House of Maliq‘s latest Issue. However what interestingly caught our attention was the cockroach perched on her shoulder.
House of Maliq magazine is known for its unpredictable creativity when it come to its shoots, like when Kaffy posed for a chicken HERE.
Critics have however expressed their thoughts about the cockroach starring in the shoot:
- crazeclownThere is cockroach on her shoulder pls tell her
- ngoemerald1Dont fancy that cockroach
- itsthecla😂😂😂 na cockroach be d inspiration 😄
- abycandiThe cockroach someone pls explain 🙍🙍🙍
- kay_d45This cockroach is disturbing, it cld ve been better snapped
- mz_hanonWettin this dirty toilet cockroach they do dia na? 😰
- lstylistaNot digging the cockroach idea, not healthy, why not use harmless snakes
- lilianaziziFirst a chicken now a cockroach forgotten that snakes are the sexy ones
- vixennellyHelllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooo, of all insects, it’s cockroach. However have to appreciate @taniaomotayo , she killed the look even with the fact that @houseofmaliq you put a cockroach on her.
- vixennellyYou all will be surprised how far, dis picture will go @tyrabanks .
- king_kikkyOk… No!
- mom_and_mieI don’t understand the concept.. Is she supposed to be a dirty girl cos roaches can only be found in an untidy, clumsy, dirty place
- eeekmarhyt@saisai_lala @trendyrammy there is cockroach on her shoulder please tell her
- 25fireflyWfk !!!! I can’t believe that both the magazine and d model, oooopppss I mean Kylie Jenner wanna be would stoop so low. Biko next time try using a snake or scorpion to depict a fierce look. For now is #filtiestmagcoverever#dirtylola #wehdonema
- peacengremeh@25firefly my thoughts exactly. What I’m the world where they thinking…
- esmeraldastallion14The cockroach.. A no, no.
More photos of Tania’s Fashion Spread for House Of Maliq
Chioma Akpotha is the second cover star for this issue.
Photography by @studio24lagos
Styled by – @missmaliq
Makeup by – @omalichamakeover
Costumes and Accessories-@enemaya_stores
Creativity by – @missmaliq