The usual advice given is to leave a pimple to self-heal but popping a pimple can be beneficial to the healing process, here’s how to pop it the right way.
– Disinfect a needle with rubbing alcohol. A basic sharp sewing needle is a good choice because sewing needles are strong and sharp.
– Gently prick the pimple’s surface.
– Take two tissues and wrap each of your index fingers with them.
– Squeeze from the sides, confidently but gently, don’t force it. If the pimple is ready it will pop. If it doesn’t, leave it. Stop if clear fluid or blood starts to come out.
– Walk away from the mirror so as to avoid irritation and scarring.