Statement necklaces are designed for you to have fun with, but can make all the wrong statements if they are not worn correctly, here are some rules to follow when wearing statement necklaces.
– This stand out piece looks best when styled with a simple outfit. Styling your go-to little black dress with various statement necklaces is a fabulous way to add a trendy twist to an old classic.
– Keep the rest of your jewelry simple, especially your earrings. You don’t want to look like a little girl who ransacked her mom’s jewelry box. By keeping your jewelry simple, you are letting the statement pieces speak for themselves.
– If you have a larger bust, it is important to opt for shorter necklaces that don’t lie directly on your chest.
– When choosing a bright-colored necklace, think of the colors that you wear the most frequently and purchase a necklace that will compliment your existing wardrobe.
– Store your over sized necklaces on hangers to keep them from tangling, bending or breaking. This will keep your necklaces from sliding and clumping together.