Brooches are feminine touches that are balanced with structured fabrics, sophisticated lines or comfy old jeans.– Wear the brooch in an unexpected place, like the toe of a sophisticated pump.
– Look for functional brooches that substitute for buttons that you can place on jackets.
– Pin a bejeweled, bow-shaped brooch onto your favorite bag, a belt or in your hair.
– Pile them up, three or five together on your top or dress.
– Mix antique, one-of-a-kind brooches with sparkly new crystal brooches in modern shapes.
– Mix colors, wear them at the hip, put one at the top of a slit in a gown or wear them with faded jeans.