These seven tips are very important, they can save you from a very embarrassing situation in church.
1. What ever happens do not wear tight or too short clothing to church. One reason people attend church is to worship and because church is sacred. With that being noted, leave the party wear at home. Out of respect for church and God, if wearing a dress or skirt it should at least be knee-length. Please also try not to wear skirts with high or extremely high silt.
2. Unless you have issues with your eyes, please remove your shades. You are not a celebrity you are in the house of God. Wearing shades while anyone in authority speaks is rude.
3. If you are wearing sandals or shoes that reveal the toes, please paint your nails. If Your not able to paint your toes remove the old chipped ones with nail remover let your toes be clean.
4. Spray perfume but note the congregation should not smell your fragrance from the parking lot of the church. If you smoke please use body spray rather than perfumes or cologne to cover up the smoke smell. Mints also help with smoke breath.
5. Always moisturize. A beauty tip for really dry skin is mixing your favorite lotion with a big squeeze of Johnson & Johnson baby oil. Not only does this help with dry skin, but it leaves the skin soft as a baby’s bottom.
6. Ladies, please wear the correct undergarments. you can wear undergarments that match your skin tone. Just pretend everyone has X-ray vision to help you remember.
7. Last but certainly not least, please make sure all socks worn are clean without holes and fur ball.