If you are wondering how to get natural pink lips, here are some tips to go about it.
– If your lips look dull and tired, try to refreshen and brighten them up using this simple lip scrub: mix 1 tea spoon of sugar, one tea spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tea spoon of honey; massage your lips with this simple homemade scrub for a minute or two and see your lips brighten up; dullness will disappear and your lips will look more pink.
– To make your lips very soft and brightly pink, try gently massaging your mouth with wet, soft-bristle toothbrush every evening. This method can easily and quickly help exfoliate your lips.
– Carrot juice works too, Just soak a cotton pad in carrot juice and apply it on your lips. This rich in vitamins juice will add color and nourish your lips.
– Rub a cucumber slice on your lips daily for couple of minutes and see your lips brighten. Cucumber will help nourish your lips, lighten their color and make them look more pink naturally.
– Orange peel can be very helpful in treating dull and dark looking lips. So, next time you eat an orange, don’t throw away that orange peel. Just rub it on your lips for a minute or two and see your lips brighten up.