Headbands are great to use on a bad hair day and are a cute accessory, here are some tips when using a headband.
– Hair spray is great to use especially on those thinner bands. Even if they have some type of grip underneath you should lightly spray around the headband for a good all day hold.
– If you are wearing an amazing outfit with lots of detail keep the headband simple. You don’t want the headband to fight with your outfit for attention.
– There are lots of different types of headbands to suit every mood, outfit and style. You can experiment with colors and textures to find a good look for you!
– With bangs being all the rage right now you can still work your bands with a headband. Just separate your bangs from the rest of your hair and put the headband a bit farther back.
– A headband with the scarf to tie around the back looks great with a ponytail or messy bun.