Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, attended this year’s edition of the Toronto International Film Festival looking better than ever in a show stopping ensemble.
The screen diva looked incredible in a prints dress designed by Maki Oh. She teamed the dress with Christian Louboutin high heels.
Her makeup was done by Iamdodos and styling by Veronica Odeka.
Read Also: [Photos] Vacation Snaps: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Leggy In Shorts
See more photos below:
- Rita Dominic Flaunts Her Great Legs At The TIFF 2016
- Triple Delight! Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Ufuoma McDermott Take Over Toronto In Style
- Rita Dominic, Ramsey Nouah, Chidi Mokeme At The Premiere of ’76 Movie At The TIFF 2016
- Omoni Oboli’s Wow Ensembles At The Toronto International Film Festival
- Annie Idibia, Mercy Aigbe, Grace Ama, Others Pose In Pink Robes On The Set of ”Single Ladies”
- RMD, Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Others, At Okafor’s Law Premiere At The TIFF 2016