The highly anticipated and prestigious Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2017 beauty pageant was held yesterday September 15th at the Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island and a new Queen has been crowned.
The gorgeous contestant representing Kebbi state, Ugochi Ihezue warmed her carriage, beauty and intelligence into the hearts of the judges to take home the crown. Miss Sokoto was the First runner-up, Miss Plateau was Second runner-up, Miss Oyo was Third runner-up, Miss Plateau was Second runner-up and Miss Bayelsa was fourth runner-up.
The event which was hosted by Ik Osakioduwa and Victoria Pepple, had guests step out looking glamourous in different elegant outfits.
Other winners for the night include:
- Miss Amity – Miss Yobe, Ndali Eno
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality – Miss Anambra, Maristella Okpala
- Model of the Year – Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue
- Best Costume – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
- Best Evening Wear – Miss Bayelsa, Rebecca N Hampson
- MBGN Ecowas – Miss Oyo, Emmanuella Yaboh
- MBGN Tourism – Miss Plateau, Winfrey Okolo
- MBGN Universe – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie