Meet Ore Osoba, the creative director of Coz Designs who will be showcasing his designs at the AFWN, Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016.
In this interview, Ore talks about his fashion designs and showcasing at this year’s edition of the AFWN.
Read Also: AFWN 2016 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!
1. Why did you decide to become a fashion designer?
I always loved fashion from a little age, so when I became older I started to sketch designs and my love for fashion grew , I always dreamt of people wearing my designs , and I see how happy I get when I’m dressed up in my favorite designer, I wanted to give someone that same feeling.
2. How did you start fashion designing?
It started from high school, I hated our school uniforms so I would sketch a better design and people would see it and love it, from there i fell in love with sketching designs.
3. What do you enjoy most about designing bag?
the fact that every designs makes a statement and every designs plays a character in your personality and dressing, I love the fact that a bag can give you so much confidence and make you feel better.
4. What’s the most challenging part of fashion designing?
For me its the fact that I want my customers to have the best and look the best, so I drill myself a lot and have to go over my designs over and over again.
5.Which fashion designers inspire you the most?
Valentino Garavani, Kimora Lee and Michael Cromer .
6.How will you rate the Fashion Industry in Nigeria right now?
its growing real fast and getting so much better, nigerians are very creativity and come up with amazing designs.
7. Does your work reflect your personal fashion style? Can you describe your style?
My style is simple, comfortable and classy, when I’m designing comfort is key , I want my customers to be comfortable, and be classy .
8. Have you showcased at previous editions of The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria? If yes, how will you describe the experience?
No, I haven’t
9. How excited are you about showcasing at The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016?
I am very excited , its a great platform to show the world your designs.
10.What should guests expect from you at The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016?
New designs and more colours of previous designs .
Fashionpheeva is an Offficial Media Partner For The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria