In this interview, Adeniyi talks about his fashion designs and showcasing at this year’s edition of the AFWN.
Read Also: AFWN 2016 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!
1.Why did you decide to become a fashion designer?
I chose to be a fashion designer because I had a passion for serving people and creating unique clothes.
2. How did you start fashion designing?
I started fashion designing when I was in Yabatech and I started by making clothes for my course mates.
3. What do you enjoy most about designing clothes?
I enjoy creating lovely outfits and making my clients look good in their outfits. What gives me joy the most is seeing my designs looking good on my clients.
4. What is the most challenging part of fashion designing?
First challenge for me is creating a style and not getting it at first. Another challenge is putting great effort to produce a style and the client not appreciating it.
5. Which fashion designer inspires you the most?
Segun Moat (My Uncle), Yomi Casual
6. How will you rate the fashion industry right now in Nigeria?
I can say the Nigeria fashion industry is 85% good.
7. Does your work reflect your personal fashion style? Can you describe your style.
Yes, my ideology is be simple and unique and right colour mixing
8. Have you showcased at previous editions of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria?
No this is my first time
9. How excited are you about showcasing at the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016?
I feel honoured and very happy to be able to showcase what I love doing to the whole world. Thank you.
10. What should guests expect from you at the Africa fashion Week Nigeria 2016?
I want the guests to expect something special, the creativity ability of a Nigerian designer they have never seen before.
Fashionpheeva is an Offficial Media Partner For The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria