Call for nominations for the 2016 Eloy Awards. These set of Awards is for exquisite ladies in different fields who will be nominated and voted for by you.
We are looking for nominations in these categories who have been active during the ELOY period of Dec 2015 till date, they will then be shortlisted and the final categories and nominees announced in November
Criteria for Nominees:
The criteria for the ELOY Award focus on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society.
Must have proven record of:
1. Direct leadership: responsible for duties of others in a business environment. The leadership ability to affect human behaviour and accomplish a mission. Must be capable of influencing people to achieve set goals.
2. Indirect leadership: she has earned respect of others due to past or current achievements
3. Service: has helped colleague, associates to grow, develop and achieve goals and given assistance to the community.
4. Commitment: shows a level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them
5. Achievement: shows evidence of growth in her business or profession.
6. Integrity: must act according to values, beliefs and principles that shape the future for the better. Actions of integrity.
7. Character: meeting her responsibilities and being a good Nigerian.
See Categories below: